1989 Ford Escort RS Turbo in fantastic condition.
A fantastic example of an 80’s RS Turbo Ford Escort.
Family owned since 2006 the car comes with a large folder of history made up of MoT and Servicing paperwork. It also has a fully stamped ford service book.
The car has had the following key upgrades
- 1997 – Spax Adjustable Suspension kit fitted
- 1998 – Strut brace, silicone hoses and alloy header tank fitted
- 1998 – Stage 4 Turbo, charge cooler and clutch fitted along with machining of pistons.
- 2014 Paintwork restored
- 2021 Cylinder head refurbished whilst replacing valve stem oil seals
Comes with the RS Turbo related no plate – original plates can be seen in the boot and come with it along with full spare wheel, tools and selection of used spare parts.
Please watch the video and look at all the pictures to see how fabulous this car is.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing or to ask any questions
- Drivers seat has a couple of singe marks
- Boot lid misaligned on passenger side – needs adjustment.
- Windscreen lower is delaminating and cloudy